Sunday, November 6, 2016

For your long weekend with homework, we consider the topic of retirement planning.

Tell a partner some things you have done already and what you are planning to do.

Did you laugh? Why?
Here are your tasks:
  1. Please take this opportunity to review our work for this week. If you have not posted your writing or chirbits in your e-portfolio, please do that first.
    1. Make sure you copy the question related to your writing or chirbit.
    2. For each day's assignment, add: 
      1. your self-assessment (how did you perform--very well? struggling? hard? easy?)
      2. a reflection (how do you feel about doing the task? did you learn anything? how is it useful to your life in Canada?)
      3. some encouraging comments on a couple of classmates' blogs
  2. Role play: Retirement planning
    1. Work on vocabulary and pronunciation.
    2. Practise speaking out loud, and record a chirbit to compare with the original.
    My Retirement planning is to  sale my house and buy big homecar  and travel with this car from country  to another  country  with my wife  because  I like to travel to see the world .I think this my plan will  be  success because I belive god he will help me    .I want  to go and work volunteer in  some communities  to help people   .
  1. Listen to this boring presentation, and identify 5 things new immigrants should take note of. 
    1. Create a checklist.
    2. Visit 5 classmates' blogs to see if they have the same 5 thing

No comments:

Post a Comment