Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Thursday

Thursday's Assignment

Welcome back! How was the field trip yesterday?





 
Here are your tasks:
W What did you like the most and the least from the trip?
What was the role of technology?
Google for the UofT’s world ranking and write a trip report. Check with a partner before publishing.

     On Thursday I was very excited to see a very famous and important college in Canada . I visited with my classmates and my teacher to the University of Toronto. First at all I saw there a nice old building, after that we visited the church and cafeteria . Also we went to the university's library and we read there a very thick book .Then we played Pocket Trips together . Before we left the university I prayed to the God for the future of my daughters come and study in this University . After finished our trip we came back to home .

1 comment: